Pentecost Pray, Talk, Act (PTA) Series Now Available!
Keep the habit of praying together alive during the season of Pentecost! CLICK HERE to download 50 days of prayer and conversation starter for you and your spouse.
Pilot Program Update
The two-year collaboration between Marriage in Christ and the Archdiocese of Saint Paul & Minneapolis is off to a strong start! The Holy Spirit has certainly been present in our Marriage in Christ Teams as they lay the foundation for a positive marriage culture in the seminars they have brought to 12 parishes. 165 couples have attended seminars in the winter and spring of 2018, and 29 of these couples are newlyweds. We are hopeful as we look forward to year two. There are currently 15 additional parishes who are interested in bringing the Marriage in Christ ministry to their parishioners, and we will be considering more ways to reach our newlywed population. Please pray for our teams as we celebrate the successes of year one and look forward to growth in year two.
NEW 2018 Seminar Host Sites
We are grateful to the following churches for hosting their first seminar!
- St. Peter (South Beloit, IL)
- Nativity of Our Lord (St. Paul, MN)
- St. Therese, Little Flower (South Bend, IN)
- St. Maximilian Kolbe (Delano, MN)
- All Saints (Lakeville, MN)
- Church of the Epiphany (Coon Rapids, MN)
- St. Bridget (Cheshire, CT)
- St. Timothy (Maple Lake, MN)
- St. Francis of Assisi (Muncie, IN)
- St. Mary's (Albany, OR)
For a complete list of seminars, visit our EVENTS PAGE.