Friendship with God ✝ Friendship with our spouse ✝ In the Holy Spirit
God Our Father Renews the Love and Joy of Marriage Through the Power of the Holy Spirit.
Let Him begin with you!
The Marriage in Christ Seminar is for any couple who:
- Desires to strengthen their marriage and friendship
- Wants to establish good patterns of prayer and conversation
- Faces the transitions of having children, empty nest, or retirement
The Marriage in Christ Seminar provides tools to:
- Renew our love and affection for each other and for the Lord
- Strengthen our unity
- Help us recognize and celebrate God's presence in ordinary life
Host couple Dave and Maggie Temeles share the good news about Marriage in Christ with EWTN.
As different churches make presentations about MIC we will try to make these available.
Bob and Christine
"Because of this seminar I can really say that my friendship with Christine is stronger than it has ever been before." -Bob
"We have learned to do little things that help us keep God number one and each other a close second." -Christine
Bring Refreshed Love and Joy into Your Marriage!
Over time couples can fall into a rut. We take our spouse for granted and we forget how much we love each other. The 5-week Marriage in Christ Seminar gives practical suggestions to renew our love and put it into action.
For recently married couples, the Marriage in Christ Seminar offers a foundation to build a strong marriage. You learn practical skills to build a marriage that stands the test of time. Your marriage can be a witness to God's love in today's culture.
The Marriage in Christ Manual is easy to follow.
The 50 page manual gives you a 35 day guide for prayer, conversation and loving actions. In it you will find:
- A step-by-step format for daily prayer together - different for each day.
- Fun topics to discuss - things you used to talk about at the start of your marriage.
- Simple, easy to do suggestions to show signs of your love.
All in as little as 20 minutes a day!
“The Marriage in Christ seminar offers small practical steps that are so achievable...great practical things to do immediately to make and see changes in our relationship. Thank you for caring and putting the importance of marriage into practice for us.”
“The Marriage in Christ seminar has confirmed our friendship and given us a deep gratitude for it.”
Tom and Nancy
"You need the power of the Holy Spirit to live married life well." -Tom
"Friendship is a key ingredient of a happy marriage." -Nancy