Friendship with God ✝ Friendship with our spouse ✝ In the Holy Spirit
Bring Refreshed Love and Joy into Your Marriage!
Over time couples can fall into a rut. We take our spouse for granted and we forget how much we love each other. The 5-week Marriage in Christ Seminar gives practical suggestions to renew our love and put it into action.
For recently married couples, the Marriage in Christ Seminar offers a foundation to build a strong marriage. You learn practical skills to build a marriage that stands the test of time. Your marriage can be a witness to God's love in today's culture.
The Marriage in Christ Manual is easy to follow.
The 50 page manual gives you a 35 day guide for prayer, conversation and loving actions. In it you will find:
- A step-by-step format for daily prayer together - different for each day.
- Fun topics to discuss - things you used to talk about at the start of your marriage.
- Simple, easy to do suggestions to show signs of your love.
All in as little as 20 minutes a day!
“The MIC marriage enrichment seminar offers small steps that are so achievable...practical things to do immediately to make and see changes in our relationship."
The Marriage in Christ Seminar will help you:
- Learn basic skills: praying together, having good conversations, acting in loving ways
- Build habits of love
- Grow in love and friendship with God and with your spouse
- All in the power of the Holy Spirit
"As newlyweds, we feel it is very important to continually add to the foundation our relationship is built on. While we started this seminar at a "good place" in our marriage, we went in knowing there is always room for growing closer to God together, and thus growing closer to each other. The seminar really supported this growth not only through the videos we watched, but also through our time in small group and prayer time as a couple. We recommend this seminar to all couples whether married 6 months, 60 years, or anywhere in between!" Kevin & Katie