- Fran Willard, Executive Director
- Lucy Cunningham, Program Manager
- Bill Wacker, Director Emeritus
- Most Reverend Peter L. Smith, Auxiliary Bishop and Vicar General, Archdiocese of Portland in Oregon
- Most Reverend Bernard Hebda, Archbishop of the Archdiocese of St. Paul & Minneapolis
- Christopher Dietzen, Former Associate Justice of the Minnesota Supreme Court
- Laurie Coleman
- Anne Cullen-Miller, President, Catholic Community Foundation of Minnesota
- Deacon Jim Reinhardt, Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis
Dan & Anne Brewer
John & Julie Conroy
Tom & Mary Duddy
Andrew & Emily Hayden
Since 2011 we have reached over 1800 couples though the Marriage in Christ Seminar! We have established the seminar in 18 states, Canada, the Caribbean and South Korea.
"Marriage in Christ offers the kind of practical, at home activities of prayer, conversations and actions that could have helped many couples avoid drifting apart. The Church is in great need of programs like this that offer not only insightful talks, but even more so, at home activities to deepen the couples unity and commitment. Above all it is clearly Christ-centered."
Most Reverend Peter L. Smith, Auxiliary bishop and vicar general, Archdiocese of Portland in Oregon