Resources To Strengthen Your Marriage
S'More for Your Marriage!
It's summertime! Time for s'mores, that gooey treat made over the campfire with chocolate and marshmallow sandwiched between 2 crackers. Time too for backyard BBQs and outdoor fun. It's also a great time to focus on your marriage.
We offer this series to help you to celebrate summer as a couple and in this difficult time, to allow your hearts and your marriage to be filled with hope!
In 15-20 minutes a day, you can do something to benefit your marriage even if you are in vacation mode. You will find greater unity, an increased appreciation for learning more about each other, and gratitude for the small ways you’ve chosen to show your love and affection. What's more, you will have fun in the process!
Night Prayer for a Busy Couple
Got ten minutes before bed? Try our night prayers for couples. Click here!
Prayers, conversation starters and tips for how to love your spouse.
- Easter for Married Couples 2020
- Lent for Married Couples 2020
- Advent for Married Couples 2019
- Pentecost for Married Couples 2019
Small Group Ideas
Many couples hope to continue the good work of the Marriage in Christ seminar with the support of a small group.
- Here are our suggestions to use for small group gatherings, following the format of the Marriage in Christ seminar.
- Get together with other couples and try this: Use our Date Night Template to plan a date for you and your spouse. Share your ideas with the group.